Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wet bed

I haven't had sex in a long time but have met someone over the Internet. We chat and txt and I try and make myself orgasm 4 him. I haven't managed to yet but this morning when I tried, my bed was wet! What did I do wrong and how do I stop it? - Anonymous

Thank you for sharing your difficult situation. I'm quite an expert in this area, as it happens. Unfortunately, yours is a common problem, especially at this usually dry time of the year. What's happened is; you've left the window open and it rained during the night.

There are three popular methods for preventing this from happening again.

1) Keep the window shut, even when it looks like a clear night.

2) Move your bed away from the window if you must have it open.

3) Erect a waterproof "tent" over your bed. About 20 garbage bags sticky taped together should do the trick.


1 Comments:

At Monday, June 12, 2006 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Gomez said...

Our bathroom's disgustingly filthy. What should we do? - Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home