Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dirty shower scene

Our bathroom's disgustingly filthy. What should we do? - Mary

I'm glad you asked. This is a little outside my expansive field of expertise. However, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

On occasion, (for instance, while needing to wash my hands after working on the car or some other manly task), I've tried to go into the bathroom while my wife is cleaning. This is what I've observed:-
  1. You must wear rubber gloves. Preferably pink.
  2. You must wear one of your other halve's favourite rock and roll t-shirts.
  3. You must use chemicals that burn your nasal hairs.
  4. You must tell anyone who tries entering to use the kitchen sink instead.
  5. You must tell any pet who tries entering to go and play with your other half.
Now here's my advice... give this list to your other half and see how he goes.

3 Comments:

At Monday, June 19, 2006 4:52:00 PM, Blogger Gomez said...

Thanks Scott. Although I was kinda hoping that you'd give me the go-ahead to blow up the bathroom and have a new one put in instead.

Also, I should mention that I did give Scott approval to use that photo of our bathroom.

 
At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:15:00 AM, Blogger PiB - Nicarra said...

Mary, go ahead and blow up that bathroom. Dynamite is the only way to go for real housecleaning. When my local dust bunnies get too big, it's the only safe option.

 
At Monday, July 03, 2006 10:13:00 PM, Blogger Gomez said...

Thanks pib! We must be kindred spirits.

Also, I have another dilemma for you Scott: what should you do when your partner tells you that you've got nacho breath? Once again, I'm leaning towards an explosive solution. Am I going too far?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home