Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Prenuptial Shaving

How many times during the week before one's wedding should one shave their face? (Assuming one is male and one shaves on the day of their wedding.) - Franco

I have spent a long time pondering this question. I've decided you should shave three times in the week preceding one's wedding.

Once about five days before, to get your face used to being shaved if it's been a while.

The second time a couple of days before, to make sure you can shave without getting a rash.

Then again on the morning of the big day.

I hope this advice isn't too late.

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 30, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Blogger PiB - Nicarra said...

Dear Scott,

Should pets have their own blogs? My dogs found out about a cat with a blog and now they are terribly jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home