Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Pets Online

Dear Scott, Should pets have their own blogs? My dogs found out about a cat with a blog and now they are terribly jealous. - PiB

I'm glad you asked. Coincidentally, the cat living with with my wife and I (Basil) has his own blog. He's been much happier within himself since he started posting, so I recommend your pets start one if that's what they want.

We have a dog who doesn't have a blog, but computers and stuff aren't really his thing. I guess it really depends on the pet.

Let me know if your dogs start their own blogs. I'd be keen to see it. I think Basil would like to read it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home