Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Relationship advice #1 - Odourous Abuse

What should you do when your partner tells you that you've got nacho breath? Once again, I'm leaning towards an explosive solution. Am I going too far? - Mary

This is a good question. Dynamite is a humourous suggestion, however explosives are not needed in this situation.

I recommend a more mature approach.

Next time your partner accuses you in such a manner, simply reply:
"You're a nacho breath."

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 14, 2006 4:54:00 AM, Blogger holly curcio said...

i like your blog. I know where to turn if i have a problem. Keep up the good work.

 
At Friday, July 14, 2006 2:22:00 PM, Blogger PiB - Nicarra said...

I'm a little bit country, he's a little bit rock and roll. Will it ever work out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home