Ask Scott

THE BEST ADVICE ON THE WEB - Problems? I can solve them. Just leave details of your dilemma anywhere in the comments and I will fix your life.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Coffee Cooties

When I go to Grinders at UQ to get a coffee, and I take my own cup, is it ok if the cup is a bit dirty, or should I wash it every time? - Confused, Carlo.

Well Carlo. This all depends on how often you go to Grinders. If it's everyday, I think you could safely never wash your cup again. (Although you might want to rinse it on a Monday morning.)

If you go less frequently than every couple of days, I'd suggest giving it a bit of detergent.

I'm sorry this reply has taken such a long time. I hope you haven't died from a mould-spore inflicted disease in the mean time.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, January 31, 2008 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Imperfect said...

here's my question:
how do you deal with parents that hate who you love? my boyfreinds parents hate me too. they completely dissapporive of our relationship. there's no way they will accept it. and there's probably very little chance we can be together for much longer if they don't change their mind. what do i do?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home